Adam is most satisfied when he’s able to introduce a global audience to lesser-known pockets of the world, working with brands because of their shared vision.
For brands interested in telling stories with Adam, please use this form.
Adam can assist your brand in content delivery and consistency.
- 10+ years experience as a Content Writer and WordPress Publisher.
- Certified in SEO (Shaw Academy Diploma)
- Highly-proficient in Keyword Research and its tools for finding topics and titles; Google Keywords Planner and Ahrefs.
- Ensures that all references used are properly cited and implements a QA process which includes Grammarly, Copyscape, and Readable.
- Experience writing long-form blogs (2,000+ words), short-form blogs (300 to 800 words), essays, technical writing (journals, manuals), web copy, marketing copy, video-based content, and product reviews.
- Fluid writing style that adapts to a brand’s tone and purpose.
- Ensures all work conforms to Google’s quality guidelines.
- Dedicated to meeting deadlines.
See also: Experienced Certified English Teacher.
Though most of Adam’s work to this point has been done within the travel and nonprofit sectors, he is constantly looking to expand his horizon as far as his skill-set can take him. Here are some things he does:
(Check out his writer’s resume here.)
Content writing is Adam’s main line of work. As they say in the digital age, “Content is king.” And it certainly is. A blog is one of the longest standing and most effective ways to drive traffic to your website. One study showed that 60% of brands who blog end up acquiring more customers.
Point blank, if you want to succeed — if you want your brand or website to succeed — in today’s world, you need to blog and blog well. That means publishing as often as possible!
Not only does blogging drive traffic, but it also establishes community around your brand and develops brand identity (a tone), and multiplies your original social media content.
Most SEO experts say in order to grow a website’s traffic, you should aim to publish (at least) one quality blog post per week. If you don’t have time to produce quality, helpful content, either contract it out or don’t even bother. A non-structured attempt at building a blog isn’t worth your effort. That’s where Adam comes in.
Adam has written content for all of the clients listed below. He has seven years of experience using WordPress and writing web-optimized content.
Adam guarantees his clients 100% satisfaction, whether he works with them on one project or a continued working relationship. These are some of the brands/people he has built a relationship with:
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get your brand moving!
Adam has also worked with:
- Periodic contributor to Google’s unified web-based travel app initiative, “Touring Bird”.
- Sole contributor to the blog series “An American Backpacking Europe” by
Flying and Travel (18 European destination guides).
- Regular contributor to “The Seasonals” quarterly print magazine.
- Contributor to KC Kingdom; a part of online sports network, Fansided.
- Published novelist, “Summer of ‘92” (2018).
- One-off contributor to Go Overseas online travel network.
- One-off contributor to Hecktic Media, “How to Volunteer Abroad”.
Adam was awarded a Bachelor’s Degree of Science focused on Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations and a Minor Degree in Marketing from Pittsburg State University (USA) in 2016.