Adam is a writer and presenter with a passion for storytelling through time-based narrative.
He is most satisfied when he’s able to introduce a global audience to lesser-known pockets of the world, partnering with brands because of a shared vision.
For brands interested in telling stories with Adam, please use this form.
Adam guarantees his clients 100% satisfaction, whether it’s a one-off project or a continued working relationship. These are some of the brands/people he has built a relationship with:
Adam has also worked with:
- Periodic contributor to Google’s unified web-based travel app initiative, “Touring Bird”.
- Sole contributor to the blog series “An American Backpacking Europe” by
Flying and Travel (18 European destination guides).
- Regular contributor to “The Seasonals” quarterly print magazine.
- Contributor to KC Kingdom; a part of online sports network, Fansided.
- Published novelist, “Summer of ‘92” (2018), “The Lost Year” (2022).
- One-off contributor to Go Overseas online travel network.
- One-off contributor to Hecktic Media, “How to Volunteer Abroad”.